My First Ever Make Up Haul + ReviewThursday, January 06, 2011
Since its 2011 already, I decided to take my make-up blog a notch higher. So to start this year off, I'd like to share to you guys some...
Since its 2011 already, I decided to take my make-up blog a notch higher. So to start this year off, I'd like to share to you guys some stuff that I'm currently obsessed with and of course show you some products that I recently purchased :) These was actually bought 2 weeks ago, but I intentionally delayed the upload to test out the products so that I can make a review on them too along with the haul :) So this will basically be a haul and a review at the same time. Enjoy, girlies! :)
1. Elf Blush in Tickled Pink
2. Wet 'n Wild's White Eyeliner
3. Maybelline's Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
- Quick dry
- Intense color
- lasts all day
- Smudge Proof
- Water Proof
4. Maybelline's Volume Express Hypercurl
- Skin- A nude shade perfect for dark eye make-up look like smokey, etc.
- Mauvey- It's kind of like a pinkish nude shade :)
- A Toast of New York- Perfect for the holidays! It gives your face a warm glow :) If you want that red-but-not-too-red lips, this one's perfect.
Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam
Maybelline Make Up Remover
WWW Make up Kit
FALSE EYELASHES! :)
Bonjour False Eyelashes
Darkness False Eyelashes