Tiny Haul

Hey ladies! These are some products that I bought this past month when me and my guy went to Moa to pick up some stuff.. ...

Hey ladies! These are some products that I bought this past month when me and my guy went to Moa to pick up some stuff.. He had some SM GC's and spared me some, haha.


Baby Flo Baby Shampoo
 I got this baby shampoo for my make up brushes.. I found Johnson's baby shampoo a bit pricey for me so I opted for this one. They have the same smell though.

Eyeshadow brush from e.l.f.

Duo Eye Shadow Cream from e.lf.
I thought this would be a good base for eyeshadow but the white color is very shimmery so I used the white as a highlighter instead.
Beauty Treats Mineral Foundation Stick
What I like about this is it's not oily unlike Nichido's and Fashion 21's foundation stick. Plus, it's mineral :)

Moisturizer and Oil Control toner both from Celeteque.
To anyone who's curious about the products listed here, you can comment down below what you want me to make a review of. Thanks for reading! :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. nice finds :) do a review about the foundation stick

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the elf brush...

    I find the babyflow shampoo harsh as it made brushes bleed...i hope it works well with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious with the Beauty Treats mineral foundation stick. I'll be waiting for your review on that. I'm using celeteque moisturizer as well. you can check out my review.
    http://redberryaha.blogspot.com/2011/01/review-celeteque-facial-moisturizer.html

    ReplyDelete