Collective Haul

Hey guys! I know I haven't blogged in ages, so here I am with a huge haul trying to make it up :) I hope you like it! These are...

Hey guys! I know I haven't blogged in ages, so here I am with a huge haul trying to make it up :) I hope you like it! These are a mix of online purchases and some stuff I got from the mall that I have collected throughout the month of August. (I know this is really really late. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart.) August was mad at me for some reason.. I experienced so much stress from school and I had terrible breakouts. Along with that, my HG concealer (Elianto Cream Concealer) went missing and conveniently enough, Elianto got faced out of the Philippines, so I had to find a replacement for my concealer asap and a good mineral foundation to cope with my breakouts.


     Maybelline Pure Pact Mineral Foundation

The first thing I got was this Maybelline Pure Pact Mineral Foundation. The first time I saw this at the mall, I said to myself,  I gotta have this. I always loved mineral makeup but I tend to get messy when working with loose powders. This one's great. I first bought the refill to test if the product was good before buying the compact just to make sure I didn't waste any money. So far so good. It's 2-way, has an SPF of 30, it's compact, very handy, keeps me matte, and it's mineral! Definitely worth the money.

The compact for the foundation looks really nice. It's one of the main reasons why I got this and why I actually love the foundation. Haha. The compact looks really sleek and it has a mirror. Perfect for retouching.

I love it! Overall it cost me 699Php for both the refill and the compact.

Marionnaud Angled Brush
I got this Marionnaud Angled Brush mainly because of Say. She loves it so much and now I do too! The brush is so dense and soft. Does a great job contouring my face.


Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Mascara

Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto. I itched for this after watching Xiaxue's tutorial on how to get dramatic bottom lashes without using falsies. I finally got my hands on this one! I love it! 


Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Organza
 
I got this before I realized I needed a mineral powder foundation. I have heard a lot of raves with this product so I decided to give it a try. I love how Fanny Serrano's yellowish shades suits pinays well. I got the shade Organza. This gives medium to heavy coverage depending on the application.

Ever Bilena mousse Concealer

Maricarljanah and Noe of colorismyweapon uses this concealer so I decided to give this one a try as well  since I was also in the hunt of a good concealer that time. I would say this one's okay. Not as good as my previous concealer that I lost :/ This one's cheap and worth a try.

Watson's Large Paddle Brush
I like this paddle brush. Keeps my long hair soft and tangle-free.

Nyx Round Lip Gloss in Clear
I got Nyx products from Starmaine Cay, an online shop in Facebook. I bought a Clear Nyx Lipgloss and the famous Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
The package came in with a freebie. A nail polish from Nyx as well. Thanks, Starmaine!

Mary Kay Concealer in Beige 2
This Mary Kay Concealer I got off eBay. I first heard about how amazing this concealer was from Eloisa of Kikaysimaria. Thank you so much for sharing this, Eloisa! I love it so much! You're such a lifesaver! :)

This concealer is amazing. It has buildable coverage and I love how light it feels on the skin. I got the shade, Beige 2 which perfectly matches my yellow skin tone. What I don't like about this is that it's not locally available. I think I'll be needing a back up for this one.

N.Y.C. Bronzing Face Powder

The last thing that I got online was this Bronzing Face Powder from N.Y.C. I also got this from eBay. Seller's username is jnlink777. I like how this bronzer gives my face a very natural sun-kissed look.


That is it! :) Comment if you want me to make a detailed review on a specific product or if you have any questions :) I hope you like my haul! Till next! :)

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I LOVE YOUR HAUL. :-)

    http://rochellerivera.blogspot.com
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im using Maybelline long extreme mascara and definitely an A+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! The N.Y.C. bronzer is really a great yet cheap product! Pretty Say makes me want to have the Marionnaud Angled brush, too! :D

    ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does the Mary Kay concealer work as well as the Elianto one? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Ako nga rin napabli ulit ng isa pang Mary kay concealer! :)nacucurious ako sa Bronzing Face Powder from N.Y.C., daming raves din jan sa youtube kaso yung ibang bronzer kasi hindi bagay sakin kaya mejo naghehesitate akong bumili :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you specifically ordered the mary kay concealer? i am interested :)

    Thanks so much for this post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi meron akong friend na dealer ng mary kay. :) if you're interested txt mo lang ako 09423685265 :)

      Delete
  7. Oooh, I was lemming for the FS compact for contouring because of Say but I don't contour much and thought it was wee bit too expensive >.< Passed by Etude House and saw that they have a shade that I think would complement my skin and is much cheaper! :D I got the stiletto thing too but my current fave is the one from Etude House, it curls my lashes even without an eyelash curler and holds it til the end of the day! You should give it a try Janica!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Rochelle! :) Followed you <3

    @Nadine, definitely! Love it so much :)

    @Bee, you should! It's actually cheap considering the quality :)

    @Christina, Hello! :) Yes actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eloisa!! Thank yooouuu <3 Maganda yung bronzer!! Kahit pang contour lang :) Bagay yan for sure! :)

    @Kara Rita, Hi! The seller's username is "phinecones" :) From eBay :)

    Hi Val!! Wow!! I think I should pass by Etude House na soon!! Interesting yung mascara! :) I'll give it a try! Thanks for recommending, Val! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake and they are awesome! btw i love hair! =)
    http://elaineyvette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete