My Failed Makeup Tutorial Attempt!

My camera's SD card broke for some reason that's why it has been 2 months since my last tutorial on YouTube. I finally bought my...


My camera's SD card broke for some reason that's why it has been 2 months since my last tutorial on YouTube. I finally bought my camera a new 16G card last week. I missed making tutorials so much! So 2 nights ago, I decided to do a Pin-up Doll Makeup Tutorial. After I finished the whole look, I realized that I didn't even press the record button :/ It....was....so....D.E.V.A.S.T.A.T.I.N.G. This was me...


..and I almost did this to my camera..


Just so my effort and makeup won't be put to waste, I took vain shots instead :)) Forgive me!!!




 Okayy enough. I won't waste your precious time anymore :)) I hope you liked my supposed to be Pin-up look though! Good evening everyone! :)

My healed tattoo!!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Just list down the stuff you used dear, it won't be put to waste that way.. You look lovely, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh out loud! When you have that look on, I think Megan Fox...maybe because of the forearm tattoo that automatically associates you and her, plus the red lips! I love your tattoo! I wish I could get one already. Haaay, the misfortunes of a "narssss"

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bea Hello! Thanks! :) Yeah I'll do that after I record the tutorial for this look :)

    Hiii, Janah! :) Megan Fox?? Nooo wayyy!!! But thanks for that huge compliment, Janah! :) Are nurses not allowed to get tattoos? Even on covered parts? You should get one!! :)

    @Hollie And so you are! Thanks so much, Hollie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I felt bad for not saving this! :( this look is so gorgeous! Please save it next time! :)


    Love your blog! following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything about you!... following all your account. you go girl!... (=^_^=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photos are still a winner though, love your random poses..very pretty

    ReplyDelete