Haul 7|7|11

This is a late post again due to the same reason: school. Around two weeks ago, I went to MOA with a friend to pick up some stuff for a ma...

This is a late post again due to the same reason: school.

Around two weeks ago, I went to MOA with a friend to pick up some stuff for a makeup gig. I also ordered some palettes from LuLu Makeup the same week. My gig was very successful and I want to thank my friend and co-makeup artist, Beny Reginaldo for helping me out! :) With that, I have already tested out these products and have reviewed them too but I'm going to save that for another post to give a more in depth review. Watch out for it. :) For now I'm just going to show you guys the products I got.  Aside from the Lulu Palettes, all of these are from Watson's.


 I ordered two palettes from Lulu Makeup. The other one was given to me. These palettes helped me big time :)
I currently have Lulu's Paris Lip Palette, Morocco Palette, and Miami Palette. More to come! :)
James Copper's Cream Foundation in 04 and 05. I bought two shades so I can mix and match them with different skin tones/colors. The quality and coverage is beyond amazing... I will definitely post a review about this.
E.l.f.'s Eyelid Primer and Liquid Eyeliner Collection. Sold for only Php249.75 per box! I was supposed to buy the individual ones but it costs 129.75 each. So I opted for the three's instead to save (You only "save" if the product is great, but if it's not good then it becomes expensive and a waste of money) So was it really a bargain or a waste of money? Wait for my review! :)
 I also bought 2 shades of blushes from Careline. These blushes are cheap yet awesome! :)

 Foundation Brush from E.l.f.. My mom lost my Elianto foundation brush so I had to buy another one.

and lastly, Ever Bilena Compact Powder Refill. It's just a very sheer powder, perfect for finishing and touch ups.

Hope you enjoyed reading this!
<3 Janica

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love the fact that you use inexpensive make-ups. I am happily waiting for your E.L.F. reviews. I awarded you to be one of my top 10 (please check out my blog when you have time. I know you are too busy, it's about the top 10 favorite skincare/beauty products.) Thank you so much for following me babe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jah thanks for mentioning me here sa blog mo :) super touch & happy for it :)till next freelance work :) mwuah! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo looking forward to all the reviews you'll be posting..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward as well to your ELF boxed sets reviews. The primer set really interests me. =) It's just that I wasn't too happy with the ELF Eye Combo (eyeliner pencil, eyeliner liquid pen, and mascara) which I bought. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be waiting for the E.L.F. Eyelid Primer review. I hope that those three primers will turn to be good finds so I can get a set too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the elf primers.. I couldnt wait for your review on it. and i just wanna ask what shades are those careline blushes? i hope you could do a review on them also.=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I gotta try the EB Compact as an alternative to VMV. >.< It's so freakin expensive! Thank you for posting this ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah! I want!!!! Thanks for posting this! I heart looking at hauls!

    ReplyDelete