Sultry Nights Makeup Tutorial

  Hey Bellas! For my 2nd tutorial, I came up with a sultry, smokey night makeup :)  Perfect for night outs, if you want your eyes to stan...

 Hey Bellas! For my 2nd tutorial, I came up with a sultry, smokey night makeup :)  Perfect for night outs, if you want your eyes to stand out without looking overly dramatic :)





I hope you like it! Watch it on YouTube! It is again available in HD! Don't worry cause the tutorial is just 4 mins long :) Enjoy! :)





PS: If you have any requests and/or questions, feel free to write em down on the comment section :) I would be more than happy to answer all your inquiries :)

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. you are gorgeous!! a very simple yet pretty look, keep it up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice tutorial! i love the eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice tutorial! This is a very wearable look. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I super like! It's easy to follow.
    Thanks Ja~

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty!!!!ask ko lng wat use to take ur vids?:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wer dd yu buy lashgrip glue? and ur false eye lashes thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's your skin care routine po?

    ReplyDelete